Below are the instructions for the final version of your submission. Please read the whole instructions carefully. Submissions that do not conform to the Springer guidelines will not be included in the proceedings. Submission deadline and instructions
Your electronic submission is due on or before TBA. Your page limit is set by the category your submission has been selected for:
- full papers: 16 page limit;
- short papers: 8 page limit.
The final version of your paper must follow Springer guidelines available here. All papers have to be typeset in LaTeX2e using the Springer llncs.cls file. Please keep to the Springer template and do not redefine margins, and do not use commands to fit into page limits (the paper will be reformatted by the publisher).
To upload your final version, log in to your easychair account and follow the instructions available in the “Proceedings” menu. You will need to:
- upload the pdf file of your paper (for reference purposes);
- upload a zip file including the Latex source file, the figures, and anything else needed to compile (please, include also any further style file and font you have used and that may not be available);
- indicate the name of the main (source) file in the zip;
- indicate the number of pages of the paper (max 16 pages for FULL papers; 8 pages for SHORT papers);
- choose the ‘Program to process the main file’;
- please upload a signed and completed copyright form. The IFIP-Springer copyright form can be found at IFIP-Springer_Copyright_Form.pdf.
In the copyright form, please fill in the fields as follows:
- Title of the Book: Data and Applications Security and Privacy XXXII;
- Volume Editor(s): Stefano Paraboschi.
Please, include in the zip file also a file named [*NUMBER*].txt, with the following information:
FIRST NAME AUTHOR 1:
LAST NAME AUTHOR 1:
FIRST NAME AUTHOR n:
LAST NAME AUTHOR n:
Please note that all figures will be printed in black and white. If you send colored figures, you should make sure that they are also legible in black and white.
If you have any question, please contact the organizers at email@example.com